Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

So the other night Ben and I were watching TV and it was something scary like "The Haunted" or something like that. Ben fell asleep on the couch and it was only about 9:00. So I decided to pop in Breakfast at Tiffany's and enjoy the rest of my night with the BEAUTIFUL Audrey Hepburn. It turns out that this great classic happens to be one of my absolute favorites! Every girl needs to experience a night with some Ben and Jerry's ice cream and Breakfast at Tiffany's!

4 comments:

  1. hey the blog looks great! I love how you did your header! Nice work girly! And you know I LOVE Audrey Hepburn, but I've never understood the hype of Breakfast at Tiffany's. Maybe I need to watch it again. I love Sabrina, Charade is my favorite and Roman Holiday is really cute, I just wish it ended differently although there's really no other way to end it without it being totally unrealistic ha. Audrey Hepburn rocks though that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For me personally, I just love her as an actress and I think George Peppard is so dreamy in that movie! I'm so lame! hahah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok how is it That I've never seen this movie.. I'm thinking I need to make a date with Ben and Jerry and rent this movie.. oh and Kimmy your blog looks So cute!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooooove that movie- i am surprised i dont own it. she is sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete