Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh the Weather Outside is Frightful!

It is really hard to be a California girl and live in the Utah winters for so long now. I can't believe how cold it has gotten the past few days. I thought it was a little funny when I was working last night EVERY customer was thinking that the storm that was about to come was the end of the world. Obviously, it is important to be safe...but come on people, just be smart when there's a storm and stay home! Why are you out shopping when you are so worried about the weather? It was said on the news that this storm was supposed to be one of the biggest of the century. Luckily, Provo and Orem didn't get barely any snow, it was just absolutely FREEZING! I think the lowest it got to was about 10 degrees. Believe it or not I walked about 2 miles last night outside with my sister in law and her sister! We bundled up pretty snug, but our faces felt like they were going to break off! I was proud of myself for bearing through it because it felt nice! Stay warm Utah folks!

1 comment:

  1. i really dislike this cold... and im glad that i am not alone!

    ReplyDelete