Monday, December 20, 2010

Classics, Glitter, and Wrapping Paper

This past weekend Ben decided to go to New Mexico to watch his brother play in the Bowl game. Since we just got Netflix, I thought I'd download a lot of good old classic movies and whip them out in a weekend! Here are a few that I watched and recommend!



Also I was able to catch up and finish our wrapping for Christmas! It felt good to finally get everything done for the Holidays. The only thing left is to wait until Thursday to go to California! We are so excited and can't wait to get away from the snow for a little bit. I am glittering candles for some gifts as well and this is what mine look like on our mantle:


They are super easy and fun to do. I just bought spray adhesive and poured glitter on them and they turned out like this! (Inspired by Martha Stewart, of course!)
We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and remembers the reason for the season! We love all of you and thank you for your friendship! Happy holidays!!

1 comment: