Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New, Wonderful Year!

I am sure most everyone is happy that the holidays are finally over. I L*O*V*E Christmas, but it seemed like we were celebrating it for about 3 months this year. I am glad to have a break from all the rush a busy time of year. Ben and I spent Christmas in California and we had a blast. We got lots of presents and went indoor skydiving with my family. It was so much fun! We celebrated New Years back in Utah with Ben's family and had a wonderful time. Now, it's time to suffer the snow with no cause. I'm ready for Summer!


Valentines Prep!
If you know me well, you know how much I love making crafts. And now that we have put our Christmas stuff all away, our apartment looks bare! So, of course, I decided to make some Valentines Day cards. Here are a few, and if you want one, give me your address and I will send you a love day card! :)

Add Image

I made about 10 and I am still making more. I don't have a ton of use for them other than to decorate our mantle haha. So if you'd like one, I'll send ya one!

4 comments:

  1. Oohh they are so cute! Make me one and I will put a pix of me and hubby and put it in my scrapbook :) you are so crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Send me one! You are so crafty I need to take classes from you..seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those cards are soo pretty- love all the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You amazing girl!!! I love the cards!! And yes - book mark that bathroom and we'll build! Love you sooo much!!

    Des

    ReplyDelete