Wednesday, February 9, 2011

SICK weekend...

After the fun weekend that Ben and I had, our bodies told us to chill. We BOTH got super sick Sunday night and felt like we wanted to die. In a way, it was really nice to recognize that each of us were wanting to take care of each other as much as we could. Whatever bug was going around, it hit us, as well as many of our friends and family. Luckily it was a quick one, but it was bad! I can't speak for Ben, but I felt like I wanted to die! We both stayed home from work on Monday and just laid down the entire day, which was dumb because it gave both of us the worst headaches the next day. I had swine flu in '09, and I would definitely say I felt just as bad as then. Luckily, we are both doing much better, but I hope that everyone stays healthy and doesn't get sick while this bug hits!

No comments:

Post a Comment