Ben and I have been watching a TON of The Office episodes. We probably average watching about 5 episodes a day haha. So in honor of one of the funniest shows created, I have decided to post some of my favorite quotes from the show. Enjoy!
1. "I hate, hate being left out. Whether it's not being picked for a team... or being picked for a team and then showing up and realizing the team doesn't exist. Or that the sport doesn't exist! I should've known. "Poop ball?" - Michael Scott
2. Jim Halpert: Question. What kind of bear is best?
Dwight Schrute: That's a ridiculous question.
Jim Halpert: False. Black bear.
Jim Halpert: Fact. Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.
Dwight Schrute: Bears do not... What is going on?! What are you doing?!
3. Jim Halpert: Does that include 'that's what she said'?
Michael Scott: Mmhh, yes
Jim Halpert: Wow that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling.
Michael Scott: Mmmm... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!
4. "Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for corporate, so he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family." -Michael Scott
5. "One day Michael came in, complaining about a speed bump, on the highway... I wonder who he ran over then." - Jim Halpert
6. "There is a master key and a spare key for the office. Dwight has them both. When I asked, "what if you die, Dwight? How will we get into the office?" He said, "if I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks." -Pam Beesly
7. "Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, 'would an idiot do that?' And if they would, I do not do that thing." - Dwight Schrute
8. "I do think I'm very approachable as one of the guys, but maybe I need to be even more approachabler."-Michael Scott
9. Pam Beesly: "What was the food like in prison?"
Michael Scott: "Gruel sandwiches, gruel omelettes, nothing but gruel. Plus you can eat your own hair."
10. "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." -Michael Scott